Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Whispers


Sunday morning has always been that day when inspiration strikes, epiphanies come to life, and there is more self-realization. It's like a higher consciousness is trickling down information in little bits, bringing the picture of life into greater focus. For me, usually at an unexpected moment, I understand what small greatness has come my way. And not to say that what is imparted is a valued material thing, like tickets to a show, or those great new shoes I've had my eye on, but it's insight - perceived by a thought or feeling that comes over you independent of yourself, and it always feels wonderful. Like how my daughter felt the first time she realized how to ride her bicycle free of training wheels. It frees us from perplexion or confusion.

I believe life is a schoolroom where we have to listen more than anything, as we are given answers, answers that bring truth, comfort, and greater calm. Learning how to navigate through this complex place we call life is very challenging at times, but if you listen close enough, and are receptive, there is guidance and direction when it is most needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment