Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Feeling good on this Tuesday!


Today, looking good so far. I received excellent news from my local breast center that in fact, I am breast cancer free - always good to know! I was nervous when they called me back in for additional pictures, but my worries have been laid to rest. It definitely pays to go sooner than you think you need to - early detection is everything!

Also, was ripped off by a fraudulent, Moscowian Internet-based company on Easter Sunday - of all days. Those crooks essentially sold me a Trojan virus disguised as security software - how nice of them! However, after submitting a fraud report today with my bank, I was assured that I should be receiving my money back very soon - all $106!

One final and very HAPPY note. I have a coffee date with a cute, smart, creatively talented drummer next Wednesday. It's just coffee and maybe a stroll, but hey, I am SO hopeful here. Love those deep, soulful musicians!

Hope you're having an equally pleasant Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment